Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't access person

Hello,

I was moving a person who I thought was a spouse to be a child. I dragged the person to the clipboard, then dropped them in the children section. but they I realized that I was correct originally and want to put the person back as a spouse...but I can't drag the person from the children section back to the clipboard. The person is currently the 9th child, so I'm trying to drag from the dropdown list of names. Nothings working...any thoughts?

Thanks

Originally posted by jbuck View Post
    The person is currently the 9th child, so I'm trying to drag from the dropdown list of names.
    It's expected that you wouldn't be able to drag from that drop-down list (there are technical reasons why that's not possible).

There are a couple options here:

1 - Make the Children portion of the Family View larger by dragging up in the area left or right of the +Children button until the child shows there instead of in the X Children drop-down. You can then make that area smaller again by dragging down in that same area.

2 - Go to Edit -> Family -> Children, select the child in the list there, and click Remove Child... at the bottom. Note that this method won't put the child in the Clipboard, but you can drag them from the People sidebar to where they need to be.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks so much...pulling up the Children window worked perfect. thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
      X