Reunion 13 display is blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion 13 display is blank

When Reunion 13 converted my Reunion 12 family file to the new format, the result was empty. Reunion 13 opens but no data displayed.

I have two questions/things to verify...

1. Is Reunion 13 running in the demo mode or as a fully-licensed app?

To check/verify this, open any Reunion 13 family file and choose Reunion -> About Reunion. (If Reunion 13 is running as a fully-licensed app, you should see your name beside "Licensed to:" in that About Reunion window.)

2. Are you still able to open your version 12 family file (containing your information) in Reunion 12?

If so, please open it. Afterward, choose File -> Get Info. Then, look in that information window for "File Location" along the left. Next, reply with the location shown to the right.

The information you provide will be helpful in moving forward
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

1. My Reunion 13 is Licensed to: Lane White
      2. Yes, I am able to open Reunion 12
      3. Under File-> Get Info I see the file is in the wrong location. It was moved with some other files when I changed computers.
      4. If I move it under my Reunion Files folder will the upgrade find it?
      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by lanez View Post
        ...3. Under File-> Get Info I see the file is in the wrong location. It was moved with some other files when I changed computers.
        4. If I move it under my Reunion Files folder will the upgrade find it?
        It may work. However, if not, another thing to check is in Apple -> System Preferences -> Security & Privacy / Privacy tab.

Scroll down to the "Files and Folders" section (along the left). Then, check to see if Reunion 13 is listed on the right side. (If Reunion 13 is not listed along the right side, click the lock to unlock that panel. Then, click on the "+" to add Reunion 13.) Then, verify that the boxes under Reunion 13 are checked. If not, check them.

Then, try converting it to be used in Reunion 13.

I hope this information is helpful
        Deb Stuller
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

I moved the family file under my Reunion files folder and the conversion worked perfectly.
          All is well, thank you so much for your help.
          Lane

Comment

Working...
          X