Corrections or deletions of facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrections or deletions of facts

I'm working on a booklet for a family reunion. Instead of using partner, domestic partnership for those unmarried, I want that information to be blank. However, I'd already clicked on "unmarried" or some other term. I want to delete these terms that I've already posted to respect the wishes of family members. I find it easy to change dates or names, etc. , but this one has me stymied.

It would be very helpful to answer your question if you would kindly tell how you are presenting. e.g. chart or a text type report or ....?? Answer will vary depending on what you say.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thank you. It's not the reports I want to change. I'm talking about my original input to the Reunion program. For instance, I have my sister and her partner. The box above them is where I designated "Unmarried" and I want to remove that. I have several other couples who are "together" and by then I was smart enough to not give them any designation so there is nothing written in the box above the couple. Once the designation "unmarried" is chosen, then the only other options are marriage, common law, domestic partner or civil union. I don't want those. I hope this explains it better.

Comment

Originally posted by judy40 View Post
        Once the designation "unmarried" is chosen, then the only other options are marriage, common law, domestic partner or civil union.
        These are always the only options, whether "Unmarried" has been selected or not. You should select "Marriage" from the list, then simply don't enter anything into the Date/Place/Memo fields. That's the default state.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X