Family View page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family View page

This has probably been asked and answered a dozen times before - but is it possible to show more than one marriage /divorce on the family view page? I have a person with three marriages and two divorces but only the first marriage shows on the Family View even though all are shown on the Edit person screen.
    BTW I have only just come back to my research after a long absence.
    Chris Bell
    Researching Bell, Pearson, Devery, Dunne, Keiley in Aust, Ireland,UK and India

In the Family View Preferences, you can add an "Other Spouses" field to your view to easily view (and jump to) an individual's other spouses.
    Brad Mohr
    https://bradandkathy.com/genealogy/

Comment

Originally posted by bmohr View Post
      In the Family View Preferences, you can add an "Other Spouses" field to your view to easily view (and jump to) an individual's other spouses.
      Thank you, Brad. What a good time saver!
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thank you Brad
        I did already have the Other Spouces field on the Family View however as a result of you reminding me of the 'preferences' I had a play around and found that under the Events field - I could add another New (MARR) field which then shows on the Family View - you can then manipulate the order via the Edit Person screen by dragging the relevent entries up or down - to get them to show sequentially on the Family view.
        As I said been a while since doing this and am having to learn Reunion all over again.
        Thanks for the input.
        Cheers
        Chris Bell
        Chris Bell
        Researching Bell, Pearson, Devery, Dunne, Keiley in Aust, Ireland,UK and India

Comment

Working...
        X