Web Report with No index.html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Report with No index.html

I just updated to the latest version of Reunion (build:210208). When I create a Web Project from the Reports tab, the resulting files do not contain an index.html file. There is an index.json file. All other folders appear to be correct.

Is this a bug in the latest version?

Thank you,
    Bill G

Please open the family file and go to:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Web, Reports, Files

And ensure the Cover page option is set to index.html, then recreate the web project and let us know if the index.html file is still missing.

​​​​​​​Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

PROBLEM SOLVED!

The Web Preferences>Files>Cover Page option had defaulted to "Let Reunion decide the name" but it wasn't generating anything resembling an Index or Default page.

Switched it to create a Cover Page as index.html and all is well

bg

Comment

Hey Mark!

Kinda weird that the "Let Reunion decide the name" option didn't do anything.

bg

Comment

Originally posted by Bill G View Post
          Kinda weird that the "Let Reunion decide the name" option didn't do anything.
          That option should create a "wc_toc.html" file (which is the same as the "index.html" file, just a different filename).
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you for the answer to this post. I hadn't updated my web site in 2 years and was wondering what 13 had changed or I missed in making my web site. I needed the index.html too.
            Nancy Ratay
            MacBook Pro OSX Sierra
            iPad Pro
            iPhone 7

Comment

Working...
            X