Customize Default Person Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize Default Person Facts

So I went to Preferences / Fields / Person, clicked on Add Event and created a new Person Events, added the new event to the Default Persons Event and removed a couple events from there. How can I get the Family View to reflect these changes?

Originally posted by Naeger Family View Post
    So I went to Preferences / Fields / Person, clicked on Add Event and created a new Person Events, added the new event to the Default Persons Event and removed a couple events from there. How can I get the Family View to reflect these changes?
    The fields appearing on the Family View are adjusted in the Family View Preferences panel. To access it, choose Reunion -> Preferences and click on Family View. Then, to adjust the fields appearing under the "couple buttons," click on the Couple tab at the top and select "Under the Couple Buttons" (near the center of that window), if it's is not already selected. Then, at the bottom, click on the Add Field button and select the fields you want to be included on the family view. You may delete a field by clicking on it and clicking the "Remove Field" button. And, you may arrange them in any order by dragging and dropping them directly in that Field Preferences window.

Additional information about adjusting the fields appearing on the Family View can be found in the manual by searching for "customize family view." To access the manual, open your family file and choose Help -> Contents or click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of just about any Reunion window.

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Worked like a charm. I was in the right church but the wrong pew. Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
      X