Cannot add a parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot add a parent

I have one person that I cannot add a parent to - either father or mother. Clicking on the parent box does nothing. Dragging from the clipboard asks if I want to add a new spouse, but if I answer "yes", it does nothing. It just does this for one individual.

This might be contrary to conventional wisdom, but I would try deleting that individual, adding her/him back, then try to add parents.
    Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC

Comment

Originally posted by KirkS View Post
      This might be contrary to conventional wisdom, but I would try deleting that individual, adding her/him back, then try to add parents.
      What about deleting the person, creating one of the parents, adding the other parent, and finally re-add the original parent-less person as their child (if your way is unsuccessful)?
      Dennis B. Swaney
      Prescott, AZ

MacOS 10.13.6; MacOS 12.6; iOS 16; iPadOS 12 & 16

Comment

Originally posted by KirkS View Post
        That's exactly what I would do---after I rebuilt cache files (under File menu)
        rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Working...
        X