Creating a new template and entering fields

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CAshbridge
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 29

    #1

    Creating a new template and entering fields

    For some reason in Reunion 13, when I create a new template, I cannot add a field to it. When I try and add it, it just creates a new field.Have never had an issue before and wondering what I am missing?
    Thanks.
    Carole
  • Reiner L. Sauer
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 70

    #2
    Originally posted by CAshbridge View Post
    For some reason in Reunion 13, when I create a new template, I cannot add a field to it. When I try and add it, it just creates a new field.Have never had an issue before and wondering what I am missing?
    Thanks.
    Carole
    There's a limit of 50 fields per template.
    Reiner
    SauerRL@me.com • info@reunion-de.de
    Web: http://www.schevenhuette.com
    Web: http://www.reunion-de.de

    Comment

    Working...