Citation detail appears beside citation number in body of family group sheet

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marian K
    Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 4

    #1

    Citation detail appears beside citation number in body of family group sheet

    I generated a family group sheet for Joseph Patrick Kennedy's family from the sample (Kennedy) database, with the box checked for Sources. Wherever his name appears, the following appears in superscript throughout the family group sheet: "1, Page 16." Similarly, beside his birth data it says "1, page 17, 2."

    Maybe someone thinks that's desirable, but I've never seen a source handled that way. I don't want it on my family group sheets. How can I revert to having it simply show "1" and having the detail appear in the (endnote) Sources?
  • Mark
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 1370

    #2
    Hi Marian,

    How can I revert to having it simply show "1" and having the detail appear in the (endnote) Sources?
    Go to:

    Reunion -> Preferences... , Reports, Sources

    And select With Endnotes for the Citation detail option found there.

    HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    • Dennis J. Cunniff
      Member
      • Mar 2005
      • 814

      #3
      If you go into Reunion --> Preferences, and click on "Reports", you'll see an option "Citation detail" (it's a drop down menu with three choices [1] With Endnotes [2] With Citations, and [3] Ignore.

      It's probably on "With Citations" now; you probably want to set it to "With Endnotes".

      Dennis J. Cunniff
      Click here to email me

      Comment

      • Marian K
        Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 4

        #4
        That did it. Thanks.

        Comment

        Working...