Bowtie Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtie Chart

This new chart is not creating the spouse of one of my daughters. "Children of source couple" is turned on.

Hi Daryle,

Could you send a screenshot, or copy of the generated chart, to help@leisterpro.com? I'd like to see exactly what you're seeing to get a better idea of what's occurring.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

I'm having a problem with bowtie charts as well. When I save a PDF, the file is empty. Saving to a JPEG skips the boxes and flow lines, but includes text and photos, plus the chart is cropped off at the top. I haven't tried other formats, since PDF is the only one I really need. All other chart types save normally. I'm running Mojave on a 2019 i9 iMac.

Comment

Hi Rick,

I've run some tests on a Mojave machine and have not been able to duplicate this issue.

Please make sure you have the latest update to Reunion 13 installed via:

Help -> Check for Updates...

And if the problem persists, save the original chart file (via File -> Save As...) somewhere you can easily locate it on your Mac (e.g. your Desktop), then email it to us at help@leisterpro.com so that we can test with it here.

Be sure to send the Reunion chart file, not the saved PDF.

Thanks,
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks, Mark, for working with me on this. The prerelease build you sent solves the problem. I very much appreciate all that you and Leister Productions do! -- Rick

Comment

Working...
          X