Bill George
    http://www.billgeorge.com

LOVE the bowtie chart!!!!
    Yvonne Bowers
    iMac Late 2013/MacBookAir
    Yosemite
    Reunion 11

Comment

I can not find Bowtie Chart. I downloaded the update to Reunion 13 and I thought it got installed. Everything still says Reunion 12 (build 201114). Did I miss a step to get to 13?

Comment

How are you opening it? Common error is using the icon that you already had in the dock; that will take you to the version in use at the time you put it in the dock. Solution is to drag that icon out of the dock, watch it puff out of existence then drag the icon for the Reunion 13 app into the dock. There are other possibilities; this is just the most common one.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by ctoc000 View Post
          I can not find Bowtie Chart. I downloaded the update to Reunion 13 and I thought it got installed. Everything still says Reunion 12 (build 201114). Did I miss a step to get to 13?
          Click on Charts in the left hand column. Bowtie is the last choice at the bottom of the list.
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

When I open Reunion 13, I get a message that it is syncing media and then it goes into a long loop before I can do anything else. How do I stop that? I have no media in my files.

Comment

Working...
            X