Add a column to Events panel?

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gizmo
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 2

    #1

    Add a column to Events panel?

    Is it possible to add a custom column to the events panel after the Type/Date/Place/Memo Columns? To clarify, I do not want to add a new event (row) per se; I'd like to have a 2nd Memo column for a specific reference without going to the "notes" or "source citations" panels.
    Desre
  • Deb
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 748

    #2
    This is not possible. However, I will add your request to our wish list for our developers to consider in a future version of Reunion. As with all feature requests, I cannot make any promises as to when or if it will be implemented. But, I can promise it will be considered as our developers work to improve Reunion

    I'm sorry I don't have better news for you.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    • gizmo
      Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 2

      #3
      Thank you for your reply Deb.
      Desre

      Comment

      Working...