Restricting age in Family View

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tony Goring
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 52

    #1

    Restricting age in Family View

    I have one forebear born in 1915, but for whom I cannot trace death, so Family View has her age as 109. Is there a way of restricting Reunion's display in Family View to the age of 100? Of course I recognise that the occasional ancestor will exceed this age but it does seem - in my family - to be very exceptional.
  • KarenCalifornian
    Member
    • Oct 2024
    • 7

    #2
    What has worked for me is to add a Death event type for a person and put a question mark in the date field of the Death event. This will suppress the display of the age, at least in the Family View. I'm rather new to Reunion so I don't know if this affects more than the display in the Family View.
    ​Reunion 14 (newbie) • DEVONthink Pro 3 • MacBook Pro M3 • Sonoma
    Researching since 2012 and have previously used RootsMagic and Family Tree Maker 2019

    Comment

    Working...