Reunion Window is largely frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion Window is largely frozen

I have not used Reunion in many months and now find that Reunion is frozen. The database of persons will load but I cannot successfully click on any user and at the top of the window the red, yellow and green buttons have disappeared such that I cannot close the window. Also I cannot quit Reunion via the icon in the dock, nor via the Reunion button next to the Apple icon.

Are there any issues with Reunion and recent versions of OSMAC? I am running 12.0 and Sonoma 14.1.2 on an iMac

It looks like I have a messed up file under My Family File 12. I have one called My Family File 12.Familyfile12, which looks like the good file, but the icon on the dock insists on opening My Family File12 which is what i call frozen.

What puzzles me is that the Finder only shows My Family File12.Familyfile12 under the Reunion files. The Finder shows no My Family File12, yet Reunion insists on opening it. Both files show up on the Reunion icon in the Dock, yet I cannot get it to open the longer named file.

Comment

Working...
    X