Web project - how modify the Family Card - Person Sheet footer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web project - how modify the Family Card - Person Sheet footer

I found the setting for the more global footer, and my settings make the ps footer redundant, but can't locate where the: "Last Modified New" and "Created 3 Apr 2023 using Reunion for Macintosh" get set. And it appears that the "New" should be a date (psModDate)? From:

<div class="psFooterRecord"><span class="psModDate">Last Modified New</span><span class="psCreated">Created 31 Mar 2023 using Reunion for Macintosh</span></div>

Where does psModDate get set (or not)?

It seems like the examples at: https://www.leisterpro.com/doc/v12/webpub12.php are able to suppress or change it.

Thanks.
    email me

Hi John,

The footer itself is part of the person sheet and can't be turned off.

You can change or delete the "using Reunion for Macintosh" text from Report > Preferences > Signature.

Last Modified 'New' - I am thinking comes from a person that was imported with no last modified date and never modified in Reunion. To confirm this you might want to look at the last modified date for that person in Reunion - it might say "imported."
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you. It all makes sense now. The test trees are fresh imports. I'll just write a Unix script to post Web Project creation modify all the ps01 html files with the psModDate line before uploading to the web site. [I've put the "using Reunion for Macintosh" in the global footer, along with the Web Project creation date, so the script can just remove the psModDate html from the ps01 files].
      email me

Comment

Working...
      X