Name/source etc side bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name/source etc side bar

Is it possible to have this side bar shown on the left of the main page?

Sidebars can only be shown on the right side.

Sorry I don't have better news,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks Mark - maybe it is something for a future version. I work on a large screen with Reunion on the right side and it would be much more convenient to be able to open and close that sidebar and not have to move the main page across when it is closed. hope this makes sense.
      Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret Parkes View Post
        .................I work on a large screen with Reunion on the right side and................Margaret
        Have you tried putting the Reunion window on the left? That's what I do... also using a large screen.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Hi Margaret,

Originally posted by Margaret Parkes View Post
          ...it would be much more convenient to be able to open and close that sidebar and not have to move the main page across when it is closed
          If you hold down the Option key on your keyboard when you click on the show/hide button for the sidebar (or press Option+Shift+Command+H), that will keep the Reunion window the same size and position when showing/hiding the sidebar, instead of the window being made larger/smaller based on the size of the sidebar. It basically "slides" the sidebar in the opposite direction.

If I'm understanding the issue correctly, I think that may be useful in this situation.

I should note, though, that if the window is already at it's minimum size with the sidebar closed, it will have to be enlarged to show the sidebar.

HTH
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Hi, Bob is probably right but I will try the other options - thanks Mark...

Comment

Working...
            X