Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basic question that's time sensitive from a beginner to 12, upgraded from 9.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basic question that's time sensitive from a beginner to 12, upgraded from 9.

I am going to a family reunion tomorrow morning in Columbia MO and won't have access to a printer. The occasion is my only remaining (and favorite) uncle's 100th birthday! In this new version, I have no idea how to create descendant reports and wish to make one for each of my uncles' family members. I think I made one, and I think I saved it as RTF because I couldn't get Word to connect (again, I think). I believe it's saved in Documents but I have no idea how to now find and access documents. Can anyone help? I'm sure it's simple but it's so completely different from what I was used to. I'm happy to chat with someone if anyone is available. (Not sure how to make messages private, if that is even possible on these forums.) If not this afternoon or evening, it will have to wait until I get back next week. Thanks in advance. Elinor Horner

Hi Elinor,

If the report was saved in your Documents folder, you can access that folder by opening a Finder window (the blue smiling-face like icon in your Dock) and selecting:

Go -> Documents

From the main menu-bar at the top of the computer screen. If the reports aren't directly in the Documents folder, open the Reunion Files folder found there, then the Reports folder that's inside the Reunion Files folder (that's the default location for saving reports).

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X