Family Multimedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Multimedia

How can I get my multimedia photos to show up in my book?

Photos linked to families can't be included in the book project, only ones linked to people. To include photos linked to people (if they aren't being included), make sure Preferred pictures (to show people's preferred pictures in the text of the report) and/or Media pages (to include all photos in a section towards the end of the book) are checked under Include in the options for the book.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Is it possible to display the multimedia that I have added to the sources?
      This includes scans of birth certificates, etc

Comment

Originally posted by bosmana63 View Post
        Is it possible to display the multimedia that I have added to the sources?
        Currently, no -- though that, along with including family multimedia, is on our wish list for consideration.
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Allowing Family Multimedia to be included in a book has been on the "wish list" for many years. Frustrating for those of us who want the feature. Can this feature be pushed up in priority for future update?

I have created an extra child in my families named "Family Photos" just so I can include the photos in a book. It is not an ideal solution.

Comment

Working...
          X