Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web Reports Help - need instructions like I'm 10yr old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Reports Help - need instructions like I'm 10yr old.

IOS 10.15.5
    Reunion: Version 12

I'm trying to create a Web Report of my file that I can send a link to a family member and I do not know what I am doing wrong because they can not open the link I send them.

These are the steps I'm doing:

1. In Reunion I click on Web Project.
    2. Select Web Folder from the drop down.
    3. Click Save Web Folder.
    4. Select my Drop Box from my Favorite List on the left.
    5. Folder is created.
    6. Share a link to the folder and tell them to open the wc_toc.html file.
    7. When they open the file they are seeing code.

Help.
    Kim
    Attached Files
    Maternal Surnames: Baker, Shields, Disbrow, Ritter, Camden, Dey, Hackett, Langan. Clouse, Deacon, Gallagher, McBride, Smith, Beatty, Dey, Barker,

Paternal Surnames: Gunder, Weisz, Vogele, Gardner, Kudlev, Marsh, Martin, Toogood, Brookens, Bush, Kubler, Olson, Schwind, Stroh, Walker, Weidner

Are you putting it in the Public folder of your DropBox?

Try that, then copy the link and see if that works.

Roger
    Roger Moffat
    http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
    http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

Comment

Roger,

Originally posted by theKiwi View Post
      Are you putting it in the Public folder of your DropBox?
      Unfortunately, the "Public" folder was phased out so only people who created accounts before that phase-out have such a folder.

Kim,

I'd recommend following the steps in this FAQ to share the file via Dropbox.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        Roger,

Unfortunately, the "Public" folder was phased out so only people who created accounts before that phase-out have such a folder.

Kim,

I'd recommend following the steps in this FAQ to share the file via Dropbox.

HTH
        Thank you. I thought that is what I did. lol Waiting for my cousin to test it to see if it works for him.
        Maternal Surnames: Baker, Shields, Disbrow, Ritter, Camden, Dey, Hackett, Langan. Clouse, Deacon, Gallagher, McBride, Smith, Beatty, Dey, Barker,

Paternal Surnames: Gunder, Weisz, Vogele, Gardner, Kudlev, Marsh, Martin, Toogood, Brookens, Bush, Kubler, Olson, Schwind, Stroh, Walker, Weidner

Comment

Working...
        X