Reunion digests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion digests

I would like to subscribe to Reunion 12 Digests instead of Reunion 13 ... what do I need to do?

User since 1999
    Last edited by Beverley Davis; 21 November 2020, 04:20 PM.
    Beverley in Melbourne, Australia
    2014 iMac; OS10.10.5

Hi Beverley,

There are no separate digests per version of Reunion - there's just the one digest, which includes posts from all forums, including both the Reunion 12 and 13 forums. Excluding one of the forums from the digest isn't an option.

Sorry I don't have better news,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Beverley, after opening the Reunion Digest, go to the Edit Menu in your email application and click on "Find", enter the term "Reunion 12" (quotes not needed) and hit the Return key. The first Reunion 12 entry in the list should be highlighted so clicking on it will take you to the Reunion 12 Forum.
      Dennis B. Swaney
      Prescott, AZ

MacOS 10.13.6; MacOS 12.6; iOS 16; iPadOS 12 & 16

Comment

Originally posted by romad View Post
        Beverley, after opening the Reunion Digest, go to the Edit Menu in your email application and click on "Find", enter the term "Reunion 12" (quotes not needed) and hit the Return key. The first Reunion 12 entry in the list should be highlighted so clicking on it will take you to the Reunion 12 Forum.
        ???? Kinda roundabout. All Beverly needs to do is click on the Reunion 12 category on the main page. Yes, she will on rare occasions miss a 12 posting but only because someone posted a 12 item outside of the 12 category.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

True, going to https://www.reuniontalk.com/ and clicking the Reunion 12 forum is quicker.
          Dennis B. Swaney
          Prescott, AZ

MacOS 10.13.6; MacOS 12.6; iOS 16; iPadOS 12 & 16

Comment

Thank you Mark, Dennis and Bob for your helpful suggestions, much appreciated! I've actually been using Reunion since 1999, and as I now have three great-grandchildren I am desperately trying to update all of my files while my few remaining brain cells are still operational! The good news here in Victoria is that we've had over three weeks of zero cases and zero deaths connected to the Covid-19 pandemic and about to learn what new easings of restrictions are to be announced shortly.
            Last edited by Beverley Davis; 21 November 2020, 04:42 PM.
            Beverley in Melbourne, Australia
            2014 iMac; OS10.10.5

Comment

Working...
            X