Report Formatting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report Formatting question

I used Reunion 9 with few challenges. I now am using Reunion 12 and am struggling to learn all the changes. In Reunion 9 I was able to print Family History or Family Group History formatted as I wanted. Now the reports continually list the parents for every person. For example when I print a family with six children the parents are listed for each child thus listing the same "parents" six times in the report. In my opinion this is not necessary but I can not find a way to not print the parents in this manner. I may not understand all the formatting but I can not find any way to make it not print the parents over and over and over. Can anyone help me understand this challenge?
    This.
    MadCity

Hi MadCity,

Welcome to the Reunion Forum.

When formatting either a Family History/Family Group History it sounds to me that you may not have set the "layout" the way you want.

Click on Layout > Default > Define Layouts which opens a drop down window. You can select all the options.

Hope this goes some way to helping you. If not come back.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

I experimented with everything possible that I can find n that area with no success. I do not see any mention of parents which puzzles me but I thought I would ask those with more experience with this program I was comfortable with the reports in Reunion 9 but this is, so far, beyond me. I am using a 21" 2018 IMac with Mojave 10.14.6 and wondered it that may part of the challenge. (IMHO it shouldn't but who knows?)

MadCity

Comment

I have the same question/problem and MadCity. I, too, think that listing the same parents under each child is repetitive and not necessary. But, I have yet to find a way around it.

Comment

Working...
        X