MultiMedia File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MultiMedia File

A search tells me I have 156 missing multimedia files and my MultiMedia File cannot be found.

Regarding my missing MultiMedia File, where should it be or how do I reinstall it?

Comment

Have you tried the repair function yet? If not, go into Reunion preferences, choose Multimedia and near the bottom of the window that opens, you will see a button named Repair Multimedia Links...
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Yes, I repaired the Multimedia Links and found I have 156 files that are missing. The report shows them by name but not quite sure what to do with each of them.

Comment

I'll throw out several questions. How you answer might help one of the members or the staff to resolve your problem. Do you connect into Apple Photos? If yes, have you recently done an OS update and which one? If no, where were the pictures stored? And has there been a change where you store the pictures? Are the pictures connected to an off site photo storage such as Google Photos? Did you recently upgrade Reunion? Was there any other event on your Mac that you suspect contributed to the problem?
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
          X