A new Note in Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Note in Notes

I added a new note in the Notes. The field shows on my iPad and iTouch but I can not get it to show on my MacBook Air.
    What am I doing wrong I am using 10.14.6

Could you expand on what you mean by "can't get it to show"? E.g. is it not showing in the Family View, or not showing in the Notes tab of the Edit Person screen? Or something else?

Some screenshots of the issue may help.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

The photo on the left is the Reunion on the computer. The next photo is from the iPad. The last is the way I set it up.

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 12.43.17 PM.pngIMG_2290.jpegScreen Shot 2020-07-07 at 12.43.56 PM.png

Comment

Out of the box thought. Is there a second Mac in your mix? If so, that would make four devices on free Dropbox limit of three.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thanks for the screenshots -- looks to me like you just need to add the field to the Family View. On your Mac, open the family file and go to:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Family View, Couple, Under the Couple Buttons

And use the Add Field menu found there to add the new "FAG" field to the view. You can drag it around in the preview that appears there to position it as you'd like.

HTH
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

It worked and it was an easy fix. There is so much to learn about and I will never live long enough to learn all that you have in Reunion.
            Bob, I checked and only have 3 devices on dropbox. If I ever do get more devices I will have to upgrade.

Mark Thanks for the fast help on this problem.

Comment

Working...
            X