cannot print print reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot print print reports

Suddenly Reunion 12 has stopped allowing me to open a Family History report in my word processor. I use the Pages application on my Mac computer. No problems after years of using this but today the button "Open with Pages" is greyed out. I have tried changing to Word instead of Pages but still the greyed out "open with Word"appears. Tried switching everything off and restarting but still this problem. Same happens if I try Book, Register etc instead of the Family History choice. Desperately need to rectify as cannot progress my research without this option

Register and Family History reports move forward in time. (I.e., they show the children, grandchildren, etc., of a person or couple.)

Based on your note, since the word processors are grayed out, it sounds like you may simply need to begin the report with another person OR select a different type of report.

If you want to create a report beginning with that particular person, try selecting an Ancestor report.

I hope you find this information helpful in creating your report. But, be sure to let us know what you see if problems still continue.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Patilla View Post
      Suddenly Reunion 12 has stopped allowing me to open a Family History report in my word processor. I use the Pages application on my Mac computer. No problems after years of using this but today the button "Open with Pages" is greyed out. I have tried changing to Word instead of Pages but still the greyed out "open with Word"appears. Tried switching everything off and restarting but still this problem. Same happens if I try Book, Register etc instead of the Family History choice. Desperately need to rectify as cannot progress my research without this option
      Peter, where did you try to change your preferred application? In Reunion>Preferences>Reports?
      Dennis B. Swaney
      Prescott, AZ

MacOS 10.13.6; MacOS 12.6; iOS 16; iPadOS 12 & 16

Comment

Working...
      X