Reunion and Dropbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion and Dropbox

Have just changed my computer and cannot puzzle out how to get dropbox mating with my iPad. please advise. I have downloaded dropbox to my computer but nothing yet is there. I do have full files on my iPad

Just for clarification, did you start up the Dropbox app on your Mac and log into your Dropbox account yet?
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Deb-

I am having a similar problem. Just updated my 2008 Mac to a 2018 Mac mini. Everything was fine with the old computer but not the new one. I noticed that when I receive options from Reunion where to search for my multimedia data, Dropbox is not on the list. How do I add the Dropbox/Reunion multimedia location to the list so Reunion can find it?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Deb Black

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah Sinclair Black View Post
        Deb-

I am having a similar problem. Just updated my 2008 Mac to a 2018 Mac mini. Everything was fine with the old computer but not the new one. I noticed that when I receive options from Reunion where to search for my multimedia data, Dropbox is not on the list. How do I add the Dropbox/Reunion multimedia location to the list so Reunion can find it?
        If you are keeping all of the media items linked to people in your family file in your Dropbox folder, you may want to add Dropbox to two areas in Reunion's Preferences...

* Reunion -> Preferences / Multimedia / Search These Locations
        * Reunion -> Preferences / Folders / Multimedia

To access the Multimedia Preferences panel, open your family file and choose Reunion -> Preferences. Then, click on Multimedia. Directly under the "Search These Locations" section, click on the plus (+) and use the window that opens to navigate to and select your Dropbox folder or the appropriate folder within Dropbox. Finally, click the "Choose..." button and close the Preferences window.

To access the Folder Preferences panel, open your family file and choose Reunion -> Preferences. Then, click on Folders. Next, select Multimedia on the left. On the right side of the window, click the "Choose other folder..." button and use the window that opens to navigate to and select your Dropbox folder or the appropriate folder within Dropbox. Finally, click the "Choose..." button and close the Preferences window.

I hope you find this information helpful in doing what you were wanting
        Deb Stuller
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Deb, finally. My Kensington Orbit Wireless mouse has become unstable when I use Reunion on y new Mac mini with Catalina. Have you heard of anything like that?

Deb Black

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah Sinclair Black View Post
            Deb, finally. My Kensington Orbit Wireless mouse has become unstable when I use Reunion on y new Mac mini with Catalina. Have you heard of anything like that?

Deb Black
            Kensington has this on their KensingtonWorks download page: *For macOS users, Kensington is aware of a compatibility issue with macOS versions above 10.15. We expect to have this issue resolved by mid-July, 2020

That said, do you have the current version of KensingtonWorks for Mac installed, it is 2.1.18

Dennis B. Swaney
            Prescott, AZ

MacOS 10.13.6; MacOS 12.6; iOS 16; iPadOS 12 & 16

Comment

Working...
            X