Cemetery search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cemetery search

I’m looking for a way to list individuals buried in a certain cemetery. I’d like to visit cemeteries and take photos of headstones I’m missing. Is there an easy way to print out a list of individuals with their birth year to help me locate them?

Go to Find in the Navbar at left, then under Look for... select People and set the following conditions:

Burial Place Contains [email address]

And click Find. That should give you a list on the right of anyone that has that cemetery in their burial place (I assume that's where you entered that information - if not, select the appropriate option). You can then use the blue Share icon at the bottom of the sidebar to create a printable report.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark, that is a most useful. Is it possible to include in the report the info in the Burial Memo field as well? I include the plot location in that field.

Comment

Go to:

Reports / [the report you want to create]

And select Define Layouts... from the Layout menu found there, then go to Event Format (or, if you don't see that option, go to Miscellaneous) in the list of Settings at center of the drop-down window that opens. Finally, on the right check the option to include the memo fields, then click Save.

​​​​​​​HTH
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X