How do I search for the event; *New [_WEBTAG]

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clarker
    Member
    • Nov 2016
    • 13

    #1

    How do I search for the event; *New [_WEBTAG]

    How do I search for the event; *New [_WEBTAG]
  • Deb
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 748

    #2
    Open your family file and choose Reunion -> Preferences and click on Fields. Then, click on Usage at the top. Next, scroll down through the list and select your "*New [_WEBTAG]" field. Then, if the field was used, you will see a number higher than 0 to the right of the Field Type. Click Find at the bottom and Reunion will show the names of the people for whom that field was used.

    If that field was not used, you will see a 0 to the right of the Field Type. In that case, the Find button will be disabled.

    I hope you find this information helpful in doing what you were wanting.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    • clarker
      Member
      • Nov 2016
      • 13

      #3
      Subsequent to posting I found the Events List and the type I needed to find was there. However when I used the Find feature I struck out. Thanks for responding.

      Comment

      • Deb
        Technical Support
        • Feb 2005
        • 748

        #4
        How many times was your *New [_WEBTAG] field used? (I.e., you will see that number to the right of the Field name and Type in the Field Preferences / Usage panel.)
        Deb Stuller
        Leister Productions Inc.

        Comment

        Working...