Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listing changes made to Reunion since last Web Project Report.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listing changes made to Reunion since last Web Project Report.

I would like some way to output a report of any changes (dates, names etc.) I have made to Reunion since the last Web Project Report. I want to be able to create a post on my website that lists these changes so members can easily see what interests them. I may make dozens of changes in a week and it is difficult to remember every one.

Reunion 12 doesn't track changed dates for each field, it only tracks changed dates for each person/family record - so you would only be able to get a list of people/family records that have had some change made to them since the last time you created a web project, but it wouldn't be a list of specifically what was changed (name, birth date, etc.) in that entry.

In case that would still be useful for your needs, you can do that by going to Find in the Navbar at left and setting the conditions:

Changed Date [under Attributes] After [date you last generated the web project]

You would set these conditions under the People tab to search for person records that were changed after that date, and under the Couples tab to search for family records that were changed after that date (the latter being changes to things like the marriage date of a couple).

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks Mark. That is very helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X