Adding multimedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding multimedia

I am adding documents to the family pages and don't want them to show as preferred pictures and do not want to have to to remove each one individually. Is there some way to set 'not preferred' as a default?

No - currently, the first image you add to someone will automatically become the preferred picture.

I should note that if you add the first picture to a person and unset it as preferred, future pictures added to that person will not automatically be set as preferred.
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

I suggest you attach document images to sources rather than that multimedia area.

Comment

If you check "Treat as Document" when you add the document, it will not be the preferred image or affect the existing preferred image.

Comment

Thanks for the replies - Mark please add to the 'wish list' - the choice to NOT have the default as 'preferred' - also I have found the files as you suggested :-)

dfilpus - I don't get that option when 'dragging and dropping' and on checking the manual I see that 'document' files will not appear on RTouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret Parkes View Post
            .........please add to the 'wish list' - the choice to NOT have the default as 'preferred' ...........
            A checkbox on/off choice in Reunion preferences would be best for this in my opinion.
            Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
            Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
            iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

You can ctrl-click on any image in the multimedia box to change it to or from preferred (along with a number of other functions). If it is the only one, you can un check the document and it will not appear as a person's image.
              Derrick
              pitard.net

Comment

Working...
              X