Add a line to a source template...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a line to a source template...

Hi-I am running the latest version of Catalina and the latest version of Reunion (12.0). I want to add another section to all my sources that mention the word, Evernote. It could now be in one of 2 places. Is there a way to add another section to the source template to all of them to indicate where the documents could be store? I don't know if I am explaining myself clearly or not. For example, I have several sources that mention Evernote-I want to add another app/location where the document might be. Thanks for all help! I am hoping it can be done globally and I won't have to go from one source to another. Judy
    2020 M1 MBP, iPhoneXS, iPad Air 3

My Ancestry ID is: mrstucci1972

My GEDmatch is A353507. I am also on 23andMe, FTDNA and MyHeritage.

Hi Judy,

Unfortunately, you would have to manually edit each source - there isn't a way to globally add a new field to all (or a set of) sources.

Sorry I don't have better news,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks, Mark. Not the answer I wanted but it was the answer I thought I would get.

Comment

You can make this a little easier - if you open a source you want to add a field to, and change its source type to something else, then change it back to what you had, Reunion will add the new field(s) that you've added to the template for you - saves you having to get the field out of the Add Field button.

Roger
        Roger Moffat
        http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
        http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

Comment

I will give that a try, Roger! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X