Bizarre Connection that does not make sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarre Connection that does not make sense

I have some bizarre connection that I cannot reconcile. Please see screen shot. An elder spouse of a 2nd cousin is somehow shown as being the son of an unrelated child born in 2014. When I select the supposed parent the child is no longer visible. I see no way to correct the discrepancy. I don’t want to delete anybody, as everyone is real, but the connection is not correct. Thanks in advance.
    Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 7.19.42 PM.png

There appears to be a linking issue in your family file. So, you may need to send your family file to us to fix using an in-house tool.

However, before reverting to that solution, I would like you to try dragging the mysterious parent to the Clipboard, as shown here...

image_1348.png

Note: dragging this person to the Clipboard will not delete him from the family file. If it works, it will simply unlink him from the child below him.

If that does not work for you, I recommend that you send your family file to our support staff to fix.

Information on how to send files to us can be found here...
    https://www.leisterpro.com/doc/v12/q...ers/sendff.php

Be sure to include a note describing the problem with your email.

After sending the family file to us, please do not do any editing in it until you hear back from us. (Note: we are usually able to correct linking issues within one or two business days after receiving the file.)

Also, as noted on the FAQ above, we do not share or publish any information found in files we receive from users. Any information seen is kept strictly confidential.

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Thank you very much for quick reply. I was able to unlink the erroneous link in, of all programs, ReunionTouch. It was very easy on the screen. And now in my Reunion 12 file on my Mac the erroneous link is no longer visible. So it is fixed. I had not used the Clipboard feature before. I'm looking at it's features now. thank you again.

Comment

Working...
      X