Register Report with spouses reversed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Register Report with spouses reversed

When I do a Register report, the order of the spouses is reversed.

On 12 June 1929 when XXXX was 33, she first married XXXX son of xxxx (1875-1911)

They had the following children:
    2 i. (1922-2014)
    3 ii. (1930-2019)

In 1912 when XXXX was 16, she second married XXXX. They were divorced.

They had one child:
    2 i. xxxx (Adopted by mother’s spouse) (1922-2014)

How do I get this to be in the correct order? When I create the report, I do have the first husband selected as the spouse.

Thanks so much.
    C.

The marriage will be listed in the order in which they appear in the person's marriage list. They're not rearranged by chronological order. So you have to sort them into the order you wish them to appear. First use the little inverted arrow at the right of the person to see the list of spouses, and choose "Edit spouses..." 1.png
    Then, in the window that opens,

2.png

You can use the "Sort" button to put them into chronological order, or drag the spouses into the order in which you want them to appear manually. (Click and drag up or down in the list), then hit "Close".

Attached Files
    Dennis J. Cunniff
    Click here to email me

Comment

Thank you so much. For as long as I have been using Reunion, I have never used this feature. So appreciate your time in responding.
      C.

Comment

Happy to help. Also notice the "check mark" in the marriage list. When you go to the person's card, that is the spouse that will be shown.
        Dennis J. Cunniff
        Click here to email me

Comment

Working...
        X