ReunionTalk Digest stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReunionTalk Digest stopped

I have not received a ReunionTalk Digest since March 16th. March 18th there was one but had no content. I don't know if this is only a problem to me or not, but I am wondering if this can be fixed. Can someone contact me.

Originally posted by Tim Firkowski View Post
    I have not received a ReunionTalk Digest since March 16th. March 18th there was one but had no content. I don't know if this is only a problem to me or not, but I am wondering if this can be fixed. Can someone contact me.
    Exactly the same here.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thank you Bob, at least I now know I am not the only one.

Comment

Due to the office being closed on orders from our Governor, we don't have access to send out the digest - that has to be done from the office, currently. We may be able to set up a way to do it remotely, but for now we are not sending out the digest.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you, Mark. I suspect that many, like myself, assumed the digest was automated. (My experience coloring my vision, I guess. I ran a forums site for several years using Joomla which had a plug-in that automated its daily digest.)
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

We use a script built in-house for building/sending out the digest, for a variety of reasons. Currently, it needs to be run manually.
            Mark Harrison

Comment

I've not had any of the Digest emails before and am keen to try it. Are these mainly tips and tutorials ? Anything which helps my use of Reunion would be welcome
              Rupert Cuddon-Large ; Lives in Jersey
              Using R12 on iMac 2013, running Catalina; RTouch on iPad
              Researching Large; Cuddon; Fletcher; Ford; Gadsdon; Reynolds and Christian

Comment

Originally posted by Rcljersey View Post
                I've not had any of the Digest emails before and am keen to try it. Are these mainly tips and tutorials ?
                The digest is just an email that contains posts made to this forum over the period of time since the last digest. The digest is sent out Monday through Friday, so Tuesday through Friday is just one days worth of posts, while Monday's contains 3 days worth of posts.

You can sign up for it by clicking your username at top-right of this page, then selecting User Settings, then going to the Profile tab and changing the ReunionTalk Digest option at the bottom to Yes. Then click Save Changes.

HTH
                Mark Harrison

Comment

Working...
                X