How Do I Add Spouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I Add Spouse?

I just started using 12 and I'm trying to add a spouse to my Uncle. When I click on "Add Spouse From Sidebar" it gives me [males only] (an anoyance) and when I search for the individual (female) and click on her it switches to her and doesn't add her as a spouse. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Originally posted by jcherepy View Post
    I just started using 12 and I'm trying to add a spouse to my Uncle. When I click on "Add Spouse From Sidebar" it gives me [males only]...
    It sounds like the plus "+" on the female's side is being clicking instead of the plus on the male's side. Since you are adding a new spouse to him, click on the plus above his name. Afterward, [females only] should be shown in the sidebar on the right.

Originally posted by jcherepy View Post
    ...and when I search for the individual (female) and click on her it switches to her and doesn't add her as a spouse. What am I doing wrong?
    Please don't click and release; drag her name onto the pink button beside your uncle on the family view. Then, when you see the message window about merging her or adding her, click Add.

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X