Printing out a ToDo list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing out a ToDo list

Hi, I have been adding a ToDo item for actions I need to take for each of the individuals in my tree. In the Notes text box Ive given it a number for priority. How can I now print out that list? Preferably in numerical order so I can have the highest priority at the top? Im new to Reunion 12 and can't seem to find how to do this. Screenshot of an example .
    Help appreciated. Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 21.35.20.png

Originally posted by Hgben View Post
    Hi, I have been adding a ToDo item for actions I need to take for each of the individuals in my tree. In the Notes text box Ive given it a number for priority. How can I now print out that list? Preferably in numerical order so I can have the highest priority at the top? Im new to Reunion 12 and can't seem to find how to do this. Screenshot of an example .
    Help appreciated. Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 21.35.20.png
    You could see a listing of just those events by clicking on Lists (in the navbar on the left) and selecting Events.

Then, in the Events Settings (the gear at the bottom of the Lists window), select the appropriate options on the right side of the window.

On the left side of the window, click "Selected events..." and only select your "*New[_TODO]" event.

Finally, click the Update button on the bottom.

To sort that listing by the memo field, click on the Memo header at the top of the List - Events window.

To print that listing, click on the share button (i.e., the blue box with the arrow pointing up) at the bottom of the List - Events window.

Then, select your word process from the Destination menu and click Open with <your word processor>.

Finally, print it like you would any other document from your word processor.

I hope you find this information helpful in doing what you were wanting
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X