Reunion Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion Touch

My MacBook has been broken for years but I have continued to record on my iPad using Reunion Touch.
    if I purchase a new iMac can I download contents of Reunion Touch to newly purchased Reunion 12 . Is there any
    danger of losing everything???

You will have been updating a Family File on Dropbox with Reunion Touch. This is identical to the Family File as used by Reunion on an iMac; buy the iMac, install your Dropbox account on it and open the Family File you will find on it with Reunion. No need to download anything.

Comment

John,
      thanks for responding. Unfortunately when I open Sharing Status I get the message ‘ Dropbox not responding’. Wondering can I create a new Dropbox account and download contents of iPad to it without losing all of it .?

Comment

Firstly, check that you have signed in to your Dropbox account on your iMac. Are you in Reunion 12? If so, go to File/Open and navigate to Dropbox. If you can see your Family File in there, open it. All should be well. If you cannot, but can still open it in ReunionTouch, make sure that you have only one Dropbox account.

If you can open the Family File on both apps, you should be OK.

Here is a simple experiment. Create a new Family File in your Dropbox on the iMac with Reunion 12. Call it Test or Dummy or some such. Can you then open it in ReunionTouch? If you cannot, seek help direct from Reunion Support.

HTH.

Comment

Working...
        X