Catalina update and Reunion 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalina update and Reunion 12

Are the issues with the Catalina update and Reunion 12 ironed out? I saw some posts where Reunion was running very slow and not sure if I should update either.

I am running Reunion 12 using Catalina and have no problems. In fact I have not had any problems of slowness when running Reunion.

Comment

Several users posted here that they were running slower. I think they were an exception. Leister staff fixed several minor bugs in the weeks after Catalina was released. By and large, this has been a mostly trouble free update. Kudos to Leister staff!
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

no problems here either

JP

Comment

I upgraded from a 4-year old MacBook Pro (the one without the butterfly keyboard), which was running Mojave, to a new 16" MacBook running Catalina. I have noticed no speed increase overall. While I perceive that Reunion is faster with whatever it does, it gets slowed down by the window animations which I find overall slower in Catalina...
          --
          Eric Van Beest
          Spring, TX

Researching: Van Beest, Feijen, Van Herk

Comment

I upgraded to Catalina then upgraded to Reunion 12 and so far have not run into any issued. That you all for your responses. It certainly eased my mind.

Comment

Working...
            X