Children from 1st and 2nd Marriages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children from 1st and 2nd Marriages

In the register report when there are children from 2 different marriages, how does one get this to appear. When I do a register report all the children of a woman appear in the report as if they are her 1st husband's even though only 1 is. How do I remedy this in the report?
    Thank you.
    Carole

When you open your Reunion family file and look at that woman's family view, where she is shown with her first husband, do all of the children appear on that family view?

Based on your post, I'm guessing you will find that they are all under the woman and her first husband. If that is the case, the solution would be to move the appropriate children from the family view of the woman and her first husband to the family view of the woman and her second husband. Information on how to move a child from one family view to another can be found in the manual by searching for "move child using clipboard." To access the manual, open your family file and choose Help -> Contents or click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of just about any Reunion window.

Afterward, create another Register report and see if that corrects the problem.

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Deb,
      Thanks for your help, but the children were listed under the second husband. The report doesn't even mention the second husband. That is what is so puzzling. Any other suggestions?
      Carole

Comment

Originally posted by CAshbridge View Post
        Deb,
        Thanks for your help, but the children were listed under the second husband. The report doesn't even mention the second husband. That is what is so puzzling. Any other suggestions?
        Carole
        Please send the report to me at the "Sales" email address found here...

Note: any information seen in your report will be kept strictly confidential. We do not share, sell, rent, give, or trade any information seen in a user's file.

Be sure to include a note mentioning the names of the people involved in the problem.

I am hoping the report will provide some clues as to the problem. However, if not, I may follow up by asking you to send your family file to me as well.

Deb Stuller
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X