Catalina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalina

Hi Folks. Since upgrading to Catalina my Reunion 12 is no longer able to work. Is this a common issue? Is there an update coming?

I'm using Catalina (Ver. 10.15) and Reunion 12.0 (build 190924) and so far have not encountered any problems. There was an Apple update earlier today which you may like to consider installing to see if it fixes your problem
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Hills View Post
      Hi Folks. Since upgrading to Catalina my Reunion 12 is no longer able to work.
      Please be sure you have the latest update to Reunion 12 installed. You can download that update here. Most likely you have an older version that is not compatible with Catalina.

If installing the latest update doesn't work, please let us know.
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Also, in case it is a Catalina problem, there is a Catalina update released this morning with a number of bug fixes.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

I'm using Catalina Version 10.15 (19A602) with Reunion 12.0 and I'm not having any issues. Converted old data from Reunion 9.0 to 12.0 and it went smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil Friedauer View Post
            I'm using Catalina Version 10.15 (19A602) with Reunion 12.0 and I'm not having any issues. Converted old data from Reunion 9.0 to 12.0 and it went smoothly.
            Yesterday's update leaves it at 10.15 but the build number advances to 19A603. Why Apple didn't do a decimal update; who knows? To see which build you have, open About This Mac, choose System Report then click on the category title Software. The first line contains the build number.
            Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
            Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
            iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post

Yesterday's update leaves it at 10.15 but the build number advances to 19A603. Why Apple didn't do a decimal update; who knows? To see which build you have, open About This Mac, choose System Report then click on the category title Software. The first line contains the build number.
              Both builds are patches, not incremental updates. In theory you should only be offered 19A603 if you have not already installed 19A602. The next incremental update 10.15.1 which I have installe on this Mac is currently in beta

Comment

Working...
              X