Identifying lines of research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identifying lines of research

In a large family file is there a simple way to determine which couples are not identified as having descendants – not because they are recorded as childless, but simply because enquiries about children have yet to be undertaken. In other words, how can I easily establish where the loose ends are in a large file?

Find>Couples>Children># of Children>Equal>0
    AND>Attributes># of Spouses>Equal>2
    AND>Children>No Children Checked>No

Comment

Yes, brilliant. Thank you. Can you help me further – this produces a long list under Results but I can't find a way to print this list short of taking a screenshot of it. There must surely be a more straightforward way to print it, or am I asking too much?

Comment

Assuming this works like other lists, you should be able to choose the 'send' box in the bar below the list....the box with the arrow pointing up....and choose where you want to send the file to; safari, text, etc.
        Researching DEBEE, FRERICHS/FREDERICKS, HAHNENENKAMP, JANCO, KOLK, PETRINI, WEISS

http://familytreesandbranches.weebly.com
        http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.....com/~ilrootz/

Comment

Click on the book icon below the list. That opens up the list in Report format. Then click on the Share icon at the bottom of that window and you can open the list in whichever word processor that you have set. Then you can print it or do whatever...
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thanks for the solution. List opened in Pages and printed.

Comment

Working...
            X