Sharing Reunion Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Reunion Book

I created a Reunion book for my cousin with his ancestry. I emailed it to him as an attachment. He opened it on his iPad, but cannot get it to open on his desktop Mac. It opens into folders that he cannot get into. I email it again in case it had gotten corrupted. No go. I tried sending it via Dropbox. No go. Can this problem be solved? Thanks for any help.

Apparently your cousin does not have Reunion.
    You would have to save the book as a pdf. You'll find that at the bottom of the Reunion book window.
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

That makes sense. Thank you.

Comment

I keep a .pdf generated from my Reunion Book project in my Dropbox and share a link to that .pdf with my relatives by email. They can download the .pdf to their own device to read it and save it. When I do a significant update, I replace the old.pdf with a new one with the same name, so the previously-sent link is still valid. Anyone who clicks the link in their email will be able to download the most recent Book.
        Steve Thomas
        iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

Working...
        X