Hang up in Catalina beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang up in Catalina beta

Using the beta version of Mac OS Catalina and have just begun noticing issues.

When opening Reunion I now see a popup for ‘Indexing the file’, followed by a popup for ‘caching places’.

Reunion opens with Reminders (my preference) then I change to People.

Sometime I can work, however, most of the time in the last couple of days, Reunion is hanging up and I have to Force Quit.

Almost unworkable :-(

Are you aware of this issue? Is there an update available?

Many thanks for your assistance,

Liz

P.S. Love Reunion :-)

Just a reminder... You're using an unpolished version of a new operating system. When you are doing what you are doing you should expect glitches.

Comment

I agree with Jerry G. I think this behavior should be reported to Apple's Catalina Beta Team if you have not already done so.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnsby View Post
        Using the beta version of Mac OS Catalina and have just begun noticing issues.

When opening Reunion I now see a popup for ‘Indexing the file’, followed by a popup for ‘caching places’.

Reunion opens with Reminders (my preference) then I change to People.

Sometime I can work, however, most of the time in the last couple of days, Reunion is hanging up and I have to Force Quit.

Almost unworkable :-(

Are you aware of this issue? Is there an update available?

Many thanks for your assistance,

Liz

P.S. Love Reunion :-)
        Catalina was released yesterday. Have you installed it and tested Reunion 12? I'm planning on upgrading this month and would be interested in hearing if your problems we're solved.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kruegdude View Post

Catalina was released yesterday. Have you installed it and tested Reunion 12? I'm planning on upgrading this month and would be interested in hearing if your problems we're solved.

Thanks
          Yes, I'm wondering too!
          Bradley Jansen
          OS 10.15.2 on a MacBook Pro using Reunion 12 and ReunionTouch 1.0.9

Comment

Hi Folks,
            I upgrded to Catalina (10.15) yesterday (Tues) and apart from it taking sometime to d/load and install, everything appears to be working well, especially Reunion (Ver.12 (190924).
            I am pleased to say I haven't noticed any problems so far.
            iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

For those wondering, the latest build of Reunion 12 (190924) should run under macOS Catalina without major issues. If you notice any problems, please report them to help@leisterpro.com.

Thanks,
              Mark Harrison
              Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
              X