Moving a child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving a child

I am a bit embarrassed to ask this as I have been using Reunion for a long time, however, I have never had to do this before. I have a child (and his family) who I liked to the wrong family, the correct father but wrong wife from a later marriage. How do I like him and his family to the correct couple?
    Thanks for your help,
    Frank
    Frank Zwolinski
    Researching: Zwolinski, Zubris, Ward, Wichlacz, Six, Sidney/Sypniewskie, Rickner, Mulligan, McElroy, Maciejewski, Loisy, Lindsay, Konjey, Konieczki, Janick, Ellis, Cornish, Chlebowski, Sass, Soch.
    MacBook Pro, OS X 10.8.5, Reunion 11, FireFox 38.0.5, Safari 6.2.2

I have in the past done this. To correct it, I drag the child to the clipboard, then go to the correct father and wife and drag the child back out from the clipboard to the children panel at the bottom of the page. You'll be presented with a window along the lines ''do you wish to add this child to ......"
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Thank you Alan,

I was sure it was an easy fix and I had difficulty in fining an answer in the manual.

In appreciation,
      Frank
      Frank Zwolinski
      Researching: Zwolinski, Zubris, Ward, Wichlacz, Six, Sidney/Sypniewskie, Rickner, Mulligan, McElroy, Maciejewski, Loisy, Lindsay, Konjey, Konieczki, Janick, Ellis, Cornish, Chlebowski, Sass, Soch.
      MacBook Pro, OS X 10.8.5, Reunion 11, FireFox 38.0.5, Safari 6.2.2

Comment

Working...
      X