Printing relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing relationships

Not sure if I am not doing something right or if this should be on the Wish List: when I get a list of People in the sidebar, it shows the relationship to the source person; when that list is printed, the relationship is not included. Also, when the Find Relationship list is generated it shows only grandparents; is there a way to include aunts, uncles, and cousins?

Are you opening Lists from the left then choosing Relatives? If not, look there.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

I've just made a list of all relatives to me using the "gear" icon beneath the side list and then moved to the next button and saved the list as a text file and all the relatives are listed under their correct headings ie;

spouse of 4 x Grandaunt of spouse -11

spouse of 1C3R - 81 -

this is how my settings are set

How are yours set>
      iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

My image failed to load initially.
        Hopefully this time is more successful
        Attached Files
        iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

List of relatives generated either by Find Relatives or the List produces a list of names with relationship; however when printed the relationship is not included. Finally found how to get list of relatives other than just grandparents: Find relationship not blank; but that too loses the relationship when printed.

Comment

Sorry but I originally treated this as a troubleshooting question. I now realize that you are asking to see "aunts, uncles and cousins" of everyone. The Reunion app and all other genealogy apps, as far as I know, list only the relationships to a source person. To show these people for someone other than the source person, you must make the other person your newest source person.
            Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
            Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
            iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
            X