Editing Book Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing Book Reports

I need to create a book report but I don't want to include any data in the Notes field. Is there anyway to edit the book report prior to saving it as a PDF or is there anyway to not include the Notes fields?

Originally posted by Elizabeth McCallum View Post
    I need to create a book report but I don't want to include any data in the Notes field. Is there anyway to edit the book report prior to saving it as a PDF or is there anyway to not include the Notes fields?
    Yes. It is possible to de-select the Note fields prior to creating the book project. This is done in the "Define <book type> Layouts" window. I.e., after choosing Reports > Book and selecting the type of book you want to create, click on the Layout menu and select Define Layouts. Then, under Settings, click on Person Fields and uncheck the fields listed in the right column which you do "not" want to be included in the book. Repeat this process with Spouse Fields and Family Fields.

Additional information about adjusting the layout of a book can be found in your manual by searching for "edit layout." To access the manual, open your family file and choose Help -> Contents or click on the "?" in the lower-left corner of just about any Reunion window.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X