Can't remove people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't remove people

I have 4 people in the clipboard that will not be removed. If I select them and click on Delete selected people, I get an error tone and they stay put. They appear as people, not links.
    One of them is a first spouse of a woman. I found out she did not have a first husband, so I just dragged him to the clipboard. I also dragged their 3 children there. The woman still has a red caret on her family card. The list of spouses says None and Second Husband's name (who turned out to be Only Husband). If I go to Edit Spouses, I also get an error tone and nothing changes.

I realize I must have done something wrong, but how do I get out of this pickle? The 4 people in question show up on my People list, with a little square which I take to mean they are in the clipboard. I can't clear the clipboard as I have 2 other people in there that are waiting for confirmation of where they belong.

Does the issue persist if you completely quit out of Reunion (Reunion -> Quit Reunion, or Command+Q on your keyboard) and re-open it?

Thanks,
    -Mark
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

It used to be, but do not know now (as I do not want to delete anyone), that you had to delete the link before deleting a person. Just a thought.
      rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Originally posted by Muriel A View Post
        I have 4 people in the clipboard that will not be removed. If I select them and click on Delete selected people, I get an error tone and they stay put. T..........
        Have you tried the "Clear Clipboard..." command. That always works just fine for me.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
        X