Reunion not showing relationships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion not showing relationships.

Again, Reunion is now displaying relationships in my tree. I have listed to show "relationship" in Preferences. I don't understand why this feature stopped functioning.

Have you designated yourself as the source?
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

How do I get relationships to a source person displayed on theFamily Screen? Have been through Preferences and cannot find anything referring to Relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Elliott View Post
        How do I get relationships to a source person displayed on theFamily Screen? Have been through Preferences and cannot find anything referring to Relationships.
        You need to set it up in the Family View preferences. Preferences ---> Family View...
        Click "Parents". The Fields will probably read something like "Birth & Death Dates" and "Age". You want to add "Relationship" there. So click on "Add Field" and select "Relationship" from the pull-down menu. Close the preferences window and you're done.

Make sure to pick someone as a source person and calculate the relationships, though, or there won't be anything to show.
        Dennis J. Cunniff
        Click here to email me

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J. Cunniff View Post

You need to set it up in the Family View preferences. Preferences ---> Family View...
          Click "Parents". The Fields will probably read something like "Birth & Death Dates" and "Age". You want to add "Relationship" there. So click on "Add Field" and select "Relationship" from the pull-down menu. Close the preferences window and you're done.

Make sure to pick someone as a source person and calculate the relationships, though, or there won't be anything to show.
          The Default setting shows those three factors:
          Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 13.56.48 .JPEG
          Attached Files
          Dennis B. Swaney
          Prescott, AZ

MacOS 10.13.6; MacOS 12.6; iOS 16; iPadOS 12 & 16

Comment

Tried this out and got nowhere until I noticed your tip to pick a source person. Sorted that out from the Help file and - bingo - it worked. Many thanks for the help.
            R. Elliott

Comment

Working...
            X