Finding unsourced items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding unsourced items

How does one go about finding events, facts, notes, etc., that do not have a source attached?

Press <command> + F (find). Under "Conditions", select "# of Citations", "Events" and "Any Event". In the next condition, select "Equal" and in the last field type "0". Then click "Find". For Facts and Notes, repeat the process changing the second popup after choosing "# of citations".
    Last edited by thomprod; 19 April 2019, 01:59 PM.
    Steve Thomas
    iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

thomprod, Thank you. It works almost perfectly. This particular family file is set up to have four events: Birth, Baptism, Death, Burial. By far the most common condition is Baptism is not filled in, so it meets the criteria of the search. I'll have to find all the blank Baptisms and eliminate them, then repeat the search for unsourced events. I had missed the meaning of "Any Event". I appreciate your help with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Guion View Post
        thomprod, ...I appreciate your help with this.
        Glad to help out.
        Steve Thomas
        iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

Working...
        X