Relationships not showing on newly added people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relationships not showing on newly added people

I have just upgraded from Reunion 9 to Reunion 12. I have added several new 5th, 6th, 7th etc grandparents. I have read through the manual carefully but am unable to find anything that will show their relationship on the family card. I have quit the program and restarted. I have dragged myself from my source card to the relative on the left side. I have clicked on the Find Relatives button. But nothing seems to fix this problem. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by lpertelt; 02 April 2019, 04:13 PM.

You just have to make yourself the source again.
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

I did that and it is still not identifying them as # great grandfather etc.

Comment

If you've re-calculated relationships (e.g. by dragging your entry into the Relatives sidebar) and the relationships still do not show for the new entries, then it's possible there's a linking issue in the family file (entries not properly linked to each other). If you're willing to send us your family file, we should be able to determine the cause of the problem. For details on how to send your family file to us, please see this FAQ.

If you prefer not to send the family file, please send us an email at help@leisterpro.com and we'll work with you to determine the cause of the problem.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X