Relative - Source Person error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relative - Source Person error

I have my source person set to myself but errors are showing. A 3X great GrandAunt is now showing as my 10X great grandmother. Her brother, my 3X great grandfather is showing correctly, as are all the other siblings. It appears just to be this family that displays wrong. I have tried changing the source person but when I return to myself as source, relationships again show the wrong information. How do I correct this? Thank you, Pat

Hi Pat,

This is likely caused by linking errors in the family file. If you’re willing to send the file to us we should be able to locate the links that are causing the incorrect relationships, correct them, and return a fixed file to you.

For details on how to send us your family file, please see this FAQ.

If you’d prefer not to send us your family file, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks Mark, needless to say I am worried about this. But I do need this fixed. The file is well beyond 10MB so I will send the Dropbox link. Do I include it or in separate email to the help@LeisterPro.com address and explain the problem or does it go to you?

Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Bunyard View Post
        Do I include it or in separate email to the help@LeisterPro.com address and explain the problem or does it go to you?
        Include some details on the entries in question in your email with the link, just so I have a reminder of the issue when I receive the email. It would be helpful to include names, birth dates, and person ID numbers (if you know them) to help me quickly locate the problematic entries.

Thanks,

Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thanks, will send the link now. I will gather that information for you

Pat

Comment

Working...
          X